Home Getting Started Rules Plot Claims House Listings Application Wanteds Help Wiki

Welcome Staff Latest Posts Refresh

Welome to Land In The Stars, and Original Science-Fantasy RPG focused on the drama, war, and politics of the Noble Houses of a stagnating interstellar Empire. Inspired by great works of Fantasy and Science Fiction alike to tell a saga of intimate characterization and epic plot!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March Update!
Administrator
Administrators

Avalon Cluster
Immortal / Sidhe
Genderfluid
zh= zhe | zher | zhim

Datafile

Played By

ShadowedSin

March Update!
March 10th, 2019

Hey everyone! It's time for another update, this time to just catch everyone up on what has happened in the community as of late.

First, we have added a nice new lore entry on the infamous House Artur the now fallen Sovereign family that once ruled the Third Empire! Beside that, we also released the designs for the House Artur (as seen on their lore article); House Hachiman and House Nergal. House Bloodmarks are important for each family as only the blood related members of the family can carry the mark and other than banners the mark itself embodies the family's soul.

Other than the addition of lore for House Artur I also added an entry to clarify the Razor of Frost ritual of the Dreygr Arashia. Also, by request of the community, I have started expanding my core notes for "ethnic groups" among the non-Faerin races to further add diversity to the setting for the leisure of the players.

House Amaterasu has fully activated with several plots in the works please contact @asphodel and @Zin for further information. For myself, please tag me for any plots House Hormuz or House Durant for @ShadowedSin.
House Amaterasu
House Amaterasu

Sentinel - Yomi
Female
s= she | her | hers

Datafile

Played By

asphodel

As the crow follows
The wolf's bloody hunting trail
So too does our clan
Seize wealth strife leaves unguarded
Y'all, we have rad space pirates
House Hormuz
House Hormuz

Sentinel System
Faeru / Worldborn
Genderfluid
zh= zhe | zher | zhim

Datafile

Played By

ShadowedSin

Pirates? PIRATES? I have Errants, and dreams of Empire! MUAHAHAHA!
House Amaterasu
House Amaterasu

Sentinel - Yomi
Female
s= she | her | hers

Datafile

Played By

asphodel

Behold, an Emperor.
Many-spiked as a porcupine,
And yet forgetful.
Porcupine's belly is soft.
Artur's spears did not save it.
House Hormuz
House Hormuz

Rook System, Aesgir
Androgynous
t= they | them | their

Datafile

Played By

Agrodal

I love all the new lore. Great job as always ^^ I especially like all the new lore for the Arashia, and I look forward to seeing what else you have in store for them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  April Update The Star-Archives 0 631 04-26-2019, 04:57 AM
Last Post: The Star-Archives
  Update Terminology ShadowedSin 0 708 11-21-2015, 02:44 AM
Last Post: ShadowedSin