Home Getting Started Rules Plot Claims House Listings Application Wanteds Help Wiki

Welcome Staff Latest Posts Refresh

Welome to Land In The Stars, and Original Science-Fantasy RPG focused on the drama, war, and politics of the Noble Houses of a stagnating interstellar Empire. Inspired by great works of Fantasy and Science Fiction alike to tell a saga of intimate characterization and epic plot!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mature Content The scorpion and the wright (Tyrssalr, Aesgir) 19/01 4,150 Tag: Farangiz-ye-Artaxes
House Hormuz
House Hormuz

Rook System, Aesgir
Androgynous
t= they | them | their

Datafile

Played By

Agrodal

By the time they got into the craft Sikkás bulge was in full force and (at least to them) didn't look any less noticeable when they sat down. The former Shipborn tried crossing their legs so that one was resting on top of the other in a way that hopefully looked casual but was probably anything but. They hadn't understood all the words that came out of their new employer's mouth, but still enough to understand that they had caught her off guard, and not exactly in a good way. And sitting in such close proximity to her certainly didn't help to calm Sikká down.

The Dreygr did her best to  keep a carefully neutral expression and their eyes on the woman's face, although their thoughts kept drifting more and more frequently. Sierd, I just want to put my face between them. The way she archs her back makes them stand out even more! They were about to say something, both in an attempt to learn more about their new new employer and to distract themselves when they heard her mutter about hating her body.

"But why? You're sierding hot!" It took Sikká a few second to proccess what they had just said before quickly growing wide- eyed and deathly pale as the realization sunk in, their composure going completely out of the window. Sikká's mouth suddenly felt very dry as they raised their hands in a placating gesture. "Look, don't shoot me for saying this but I know many people who would literally kill to look half as good as you do."

Dear gods, what am I saying? Sierd it all, what's wrong with me??? I'm lucky if she doesn't toss my ass out, or even pulls over and breaks before her bodyguards throw me out! "S-sorry, I really don't know where that came from. But it's true."

House Hormuz
House Hormuz

Sentinel System
Faeru / Worldborn
Genderfluid
zh= zhe | zher | zhim

Datafile

Played By

ShadowedSin

"The Ancestors have mercy on my sins."

She was busily trying to make herself comfortable which wasn't at all being helped by her sensitive skin. Why did her mother have to mate with some cute maid from the Sand Emirates to create her. Sadira had wanted a smart little thing for a lover, and resulted in using the genetic material to birth her children. A seethe of hate passed through her and sighed as she took after other mother. Her body lacked the tall muscular form of Sadira and instead bore the soft curves of Amal. Her teeth grit hard as she stopped as she stared at the shipborn made Arashii. Only violet eyes were visible beneath her blackened keffiyeh, the only thing kept from Amal's passing, and her face tightened.

Farangiz readjusted her top as her chest wobbled a bit. The soft muslin of her outfit held it all together, but she wished she was instead in reinforced ada armor. Her sword at her side, but no her mother had to breed a leader instead of a warrior.

"I am..." her voice caught in her throat. The scarf covered her features, but a wisping out from beneath the covering. The woman's voice hitched further as she turned away. A hand reached up to cover her face as she feel the fury begin to drain from her body. NO, this was foolish, she was trying to let all of the thoughts of the past dictate who she was. It was she who had burned the city of her mother Amal and paid the debt of blood.

Violet eys thus snapped down to the bulge which was not at all being hidden that well in the Arashii's crotch. Stunned her eyes shot back up at the Arashii at the notion that she was "sierding hot". She didn't want to be sierding hot! She wanted to be powerful and beautiful like her mother. I am not some soft thing to be held in a pedestal or to be lavicious in bed! Her face flushed bright red as her eyes narrowed for a moment.

"Hmmph," she shot back haughtily before turning to stare out one of windows. A voice came over the com from beyond.

"She's touchy about her body, just keep giving her compliments." Immediately, Fara began to let out a series of insullts including something to affect of "SKEKKING LIAR!" Before turning back to face her new right and sighing. Her body arched as she stretched out and pulled her legs away to shrink away.

Finally, she relented and stared at the drogyn. The young woman's body relaxed as she slowly replied, "I never wanted to be like this. But, this is how I serve my house."
House Hormuz
House Hormuz

Rook System, Aesgir
Androgynous
t= they | them | their

Datafile

Played By

Agrodal

Well, I haven't been shot, beheaded or tossed out of the vehicle yet, so  I guess things are going pretty well.

Sikká watched the small visible changes in what little was visible of Fara's beautiful violet eyes and face hidden behind her keffiyeh with great interest, watched her chest wobble as she adjusted her top and swallowed a playful reply when of the bodyguards chimed in over the com. Looks like I've got an unexpected wingman in here. And she's not happy about it. They carefully listened to Fara's reply, and their face fell just a bit when they saw her shrink away from her. I should probably back up a bit, she probably gets ogled all the time because she looks so good. "Well, I don't know why you hate your gorgeous body, but I think you're doing a great job. The entire job interview was a real pleasure, and not just because you're so pretty. I won't lie though, you've been doing things to me the entire time. I thought you were doing it on purpose, but if you didn't..." Sikká let the rest of the sentence drop as they adjusted their seating position so their body was turned towards Fara. "I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you, and I'm not going to do anything you don't want. That said, this thing is getting really uncomfortable!"

The Shipborn- turned Arashii began to unbuckle their armired engineering jacket, opening it with a sigh of relief and letting the sides slip down. They didn't actually take it off, but ithe motion opened it enough to gve Farah a good look at their top underneath. The dark blue synthetic top itself wasn't anything fancy, but it was just form fitting enough to give Fara a good look at the perky nipples pressing against it. Sikká normally didn't bother to wear a bra because of their modest bust, and it showed. Sikká absent- mindedly ran their slender, dexterous (and very lifelike) hands up their toned arms before leaning back with their hands behind their head, exposing their pale, toned stomach as the top slid up. One leg resting against the backrest, the other resting a foot on the ground the Arashii made themselves thoroughly comfortable, closing their eyes and whispering in their soft, throaty voice.

"You can do anything you want, if you want. I'd be happy to serve you in more ways than one if you wish." Lying there with closed eyes, Sikká wondered if the taller woman found their position inviting. For now they were content to let their imagination run wild, the mental image of the strong woman touching her sending plesant shivers though their body.

House Hormuz
House Hormuz

Sentinel System
Faeru / Worldborn
Genderfluid
zh= zhe | zher | zhim

Datafile

Played By

ShadowedSin

Farangiz closed her eyes and grit her teeth behind the keffiyeh. Her eyes shut tight as she fought back the idea that this was the right body. Why did Amal have to be so "pretty". Why couldn't she be a statuesque form much like her warrior mother. No, she ahd to be like Amal. Fara's violet eyes snapped open as heard one of her guards speak. Honestly, she could just snap at the damned wright and declare who she was, and keep the poor thing silent with some terrible threats. But, that would break the illusion she had built up in the body she was riding in at the moment.

She adjusted her top again and decided to sit up. Farangiz listened and tilted her head lazily before she caught sight of what the Arashii was doing. Her eyes bugged out at what was underneath and she gripped the edge of her armrest to focus herself. This was not what she wanted, she licked her lips.

Fucking the help would be a sierding stupid idea. Only a useless swiving bastard woudl do such a thing. Why are they coming on to me so strong. I'm not that sierding attractive, am I? She narrowed her eyes as she felt her rage cause her well to light and she wished she had her Deck on her. She could silence the sierding cabin and shut the bitch up.

"I...never!" she fumed as her violet eyes burned with embarassment. Slowly, she pulled herself closer as she moved across the cabin to sit beside the Arashii. In a flash of movement she unwound her keffiyeh to reveal the carefully styled makeup, and the bloodred lipstick. Her muscles were tense as her body quivered.

"I am a member of the High Blood, my mother killed thousands in war. You want to sleep with ME?" she fumed.
House Hormuz
House Hormuz

Rook System, Aesgir
Androgynous
t= they | them | their

Datafile

Played By

Agrodal

Sikkás eyes snapped open again as Fara moved closer, the look on their face turning a slight smile to a look of pure awe as the beautiful woman revealed her face whle so close to them. It took all Sikká had in them to keep themselves from pressing their bulge against the woman's body, to kiss those soft- lookingbloodred lips. They could tell the woman was either embarrassed, furious or both. Sikká carefully kept their hands were the woman could see them, the slight smile on their face implying understanding rather than teasing.

"I'd love to, really. But not because you're of the High Blood, but because you're a strong and gorgeous woman who's touchy about their amazing body and I'd like to help you with that. And well, because I'm so sierding horny like you wouldn't believe. They raised a pacifying hand, making sure not to touch the woman above her, the wright's face growing serious.

"Look, I'm not going to do anything you don't want. You say stop? I stop, no questions asked. And if you don't want this I'll pull myself together as well as I can, find a nice, quiet room on the flight to get some release and we can go on being wright and client if that's what you really want." The look on Sikkás face spoke volumes on how little they like that particular option. "Or," there was that hint of a hopeful smile again, "you can sierd me if you want. I can be very discreet and I'm sure your bodyguards would rather space themselves rather than even thinking of telling anyone. Or," and here their smile turned just a mite teasing "you can tell me to play with myself for a bit for your own amusement and you can take your sweet time deciding wether you want to do anything to me or not. I'm really good at tuning other people out if I want to, and like I said I can be very discreet. And honestly, I'd be all for it means I can finally blow off some steam. Or you can decide something else. You're the one in control, you decide what happens."

House Hormuz
House Hormuz

Sentinel System
Faeru / Worldborn
Genderfluid
zh= zhe | zher | zhim

Datafile

Played By

ShadowedSin

Just as she drew close enough she leaned into the soft memory foam of the seat. Her body was taut, and ready to explode into motion from eyars of training. Her eyes slowly lingered on that stupid bulge, as she pressed her hands splayed flat on the surface of the bench seat. A long plastic scrape was heard as she dug her long manicured nails into the surface of the seat and let out a vicious growl just as the drogyn started to talk. The drogyn's word were enlightening to a certain irrtating degree and just as the Wright described her body as amazing. Her eyes burned with fury, and she drew herself over the lap of the Wright shooting a hand out and held herself by holding herself up by the headrest a few centimevres away from the Wright's head.

The pacifying hand was knocked away, as a feral growl came from the tanned woman. A teltale sign of rage came as the muscles in her jaw went tight and bulged from her grind her teeth.

They assume they can help me? I who have mastered three bodies and can have as many concubines at my beck and call? I who have conquered countries and laid the heads of my enemies upon my mantle?! The superiority of her train of thought was interrupted as the arashic drogyn continued to talk. THE AUDACITY.

Another growl erupted from the Faerin woman as her Keffiyeh was falling off and revealing her cleavage again.

"I think you are confusing me, and putting ideas in my head." She growled the words and nearly rpessed her forehead directly against Sikkás. Her skin was also hot, as she was nearly read to light her well and crush the little sket with her gyrokinesis. Or blast out their eardrums with her sonokinesis. It would all be so very - very fun. Her mind tripped over the idea before she was completely taken by the glowing blue eyes of the Arashii. Seirding VOID rip this feckin drogyn troisain! They take me as some sort of Kharr?! She was riddled with paranoia as she pulled herself away in frustration and bounced in her seat and grabbed at her chest to prevent it from jiggling.

"FAI!" she crossed her legs tight in a manner to hold herself under control. This had to be some sort of move against her, to reveal this body to others! Someone in the Cabals or perhaps a Nergali plant. There was also House Tyr, yes it could be them. She was struggling so hard she didn't hear half of what the Arashii was saying. Her violet eyes flicked over to the drogyn. She decided to pull apart that little theory one piece at a time as their card sped towards the private berth they'd rented under an assumed name at the nearest space port.

"I'll think about it little Wright, I'm not the most adventurous of the Hormuzi," she said. Her lips pursing into a kissy pout before she arched her back. "Usually it's my cousin Farangiz who is the most voracious when zhe feels like it. The Padishah of Ormazsharh and of all Duzahk hs a grand appetite."

Hopefully her little misdirection would work, and she could avlid any further problems in the future.