Home Getting Started Rules Plot Claims House Listings Application Wanteds Help Wiki

Welcome Staff Latest Posts Refresh

Welome to Land In The Stars, and Original Science-Fantasy RPG focused on the drama, war, and politics of the Noble Houses of a stagnating interstellar Empire. Inspired by great works of Fantasy and Science Fiction alike to tell a saga of intimate characterization and epic plot!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it alright if I join?

N/A
N/A
Undisclosed
h= he | him | his

Datafile

Played By

Nyx

Heya guys!

My name is Nyx and I’m sort of a roleplaying sergeant at this point in my life. I saw your ad on RPG-directory and wasn’t too sure if I could join...but I did anyway if that’s okay? I know you guys are testing the waters and I would honestly love to help in any sort of way! 

I guess I’m order for you guys to know what I’m capable of I should tell you just a little about myself:

So I’ve been roleplaying since I was twelve, nineteen now, and my first roleplaying experiences was on a site called Camp Halfblood, a Percy Jackson series fandom. I stuck on there for awhile and even nodded on a few forums similar to that but by fourteen I grew out of it. That’s when I discovered a lovely site called Mizahar and I absolutely fell in love with the well-detailed and thought Lore as well as the unique races and species. Despite the site being so amazing, it had a terrible founder (who I roleplayed closely with and she even asked me to become a moderator). So I found another site similar to it after three years. I contributed to it as much as I could, however, I’ve been looking for other sites as well like it and mizahar that I could possibly play a huge part in development.

Annnnd that’s all folks hopefully you don’t mind me joining the site.
Administrator
Administrators

Avalon Cluster
Immortal / Sidhe
Genderfluid
zh= zhe | zher | zhim

Datafile

Played By

ShadowedSin

Yup you can, sorry for taking forever to reply. But we are slowly readying for a soft launch early next year.